- Authorization:It refers to the expression of the prior, express and informed consent of the Holder so that SAMARA JEWELRY SAS, or its managers carry out the Treatment of the Personal Data of the Holder.
- Notice of Privacy:This is the electronic document or in any other format, generated by SAMARA JEWELRY SAS, which has been made available to the Owner for the Treatment of their Personal Data, which communicates to the Owner the information regarding the existence of the Treatment Policies of Personal Data that will be applicable, the way to access them and the characteristics of the Treatment that is intended to be given to the Personal Data.
- Database:They consist of an organized set of Personal Data that is subject to Processing, and includes physical and electronic files. The Databases owned by SAMARA JEWELRY SAS are detailed in section VI of these policies.
- Personal Data:According to Law 1581 of 2012, it is any information linked or that can be associated with one or several determined or determinable natural persons.
- Public Data:Personal Data classified as public by law or the Political Constitution. Data relating to the marital status of individuals, their profession or trade, their status as a merchant or public servant are public, among others.
- Headline:Natural person whose personal data is subject to Treatment.
- Treatment:It is any operation or set of operations on Personal Data carried out by SAMARA JEWELRY SAS or those in Charge of Treatment on behalf of SAMARA JEWELRY SAS, such as collection, storage, use, circulation or deletion.
- Transfer:It consists of sending the Personal Data to a recipient who, in turn, is responsible for the Treatment under the terms of Law 1581 of 2012.
- Transmission:It is the communication of Personal Data to the Person in Charge of the Treatment, inside or outside the territory of the Republic of Colombia, with the purpose of carrying out a Treatment by the Person in Charge of the Treatment on behalf of SAMARA JEWELRY SAS.
The personal data found in our databases will be processed for the following purposes:
- Carry out the pertinent steps for the development of the pre-contractual, contractual and post-contractual stage with SAMARA JEWELRY SAS, regarding any of the products offered by it that it has or has not acquired or, regarding any underlying business relationship it has with it, as well as comply with Colombian or foreign law and the orders of judicial or administrative authorities.
- Manage procedures (requests, complaints, claims), carry out risk analysis, carry out satisfaction surveys regarding the company's goods and services, as well as its commercial allies.
- Provide contact information and relevant documents to the commercial force and/or distribution network, telemarketing, market research and any third party with which the company has a contractual relationship of any kind.
- Disclose, transfer and/or transmit my personal data within the country, to third parties as a result of a contract, law or lawful link that requires it, or to implement cloud computing services.
- Perform through any means directly or through third parties, programming and provision of technical service, sale, purchase, billing, portfolio management, monitoring of product performance, collection, business intelligence, marketing activities, promotion or advertising , improvement of the service, monitoring of collection, verification, consultation and control, enabling means of payment as well as any other related to our current and future products and services, for the fulfillment of contractual obligations and the corporate purpose of the company.
- For the shipment and reception of merchandise or advertising material according to the requirements of the functions demanded and sustainability of the company's business.
- Control and prevent fraud in any of its forms.
- Know, update and rectify your personal data. These rights may be exercised, among others, against Personal Data that is partial, inaccurate, incomplete, fragmented, misleading, or those whose Treatment is expressly prohibited or has not been authorized.
- Request proof of the Authorization granted to SAMARA JEWELRY SAS, except when expressly excepted as a requirement for Treatment, in accordance with the provisions of article 10 of Law 1581 of 2012.
- Be informed regarding the use that has been given to your Personal Data by SAMARA JEWELRY SAS, or the Treatment Manager, upon request.
- Through a claim filed in accordance with Art. 15 of Law 1581 of 2012, you can request the revocation of the authorization and/or request the deletion of the Personal Data when the Treatment does not respect the principles, rights and constitutional and legal guarantees or in any moment provided that the owner does not have the legal or contractual duty to remain in the databases of SAMARA JEWELRY SAS, and in accordance with the procedure indicated in numeral IV. of this Policy.
- Access free of charge once a month to your Personal Data that have been subject to Processing.
SAMARA JEWELRY SAS, guarantees the right of consultation, supplying the people who act in exercise of this right, all the information contained in their individual registration or that is linked to the identification of the Holder.
In any case, regardless of the mechanism implemented to attend consultation requests, they will be attended to within a maximum term of fifteen (15) business days from the date of receipt.
In case of impossibility to attend the query within said term, the interested party will be informed before the expiration of fifteen (15) days, stating the reasons for the delay and indicating the date on which his query will be attended, which in no case may exceed eight (8) business days following the expiration of the first installment.
Requests to update, correct, rectify or delete data will be answered within fifteen (15) business days, counted from the day following the date of receipt. When it is not possible to attend to it within said term, the interested party will be informed before the expiration of the aforementioned period of the reasons for the delay and the date on which his claim will be attended to, which in no case may exceed eight (8) business days following the expiration of the first term.
- The name, address of the holder and means of contact to receive the response such as telephone, email, residence address.
- Documents proving the identity or representation of your representative.
- The clear and precise description of the personal data with respect to which the owner seeks to exercise any of the rights.
- Where appropriate, other elements or documents that facilitate the location of personal data.
- Type of treatment:Collection, updating, conservation and transfer of personal data Mixed (manual and automated).
- Purpose:Sending commercial communications, commercial prospecting, newsletter, promotions and advertising.
- Period of validity:Validity of the company SAMARA JEWELRY SAS.